Sarah Morales
This weekend my family had a wonderful surprise, my parents came to visit!! It was totally unexpected, and so much fun! I was so happy that they were able to come, we spent the whole weekend doing fun fall activities. Pumpkin picking was just what we needed! The kids had a blast walking through the mud and picking up all the pumpkins. Being from up north, I am so used to having beautiful fall colors to enjoy. Here in Virginia, I haven't seen too much of that, and it made me sad. This really got me into the happy place that the fall season always brings me to.

This weekend was also Military appreciation at the Norfolk Zoo, so we spent the day roaming around and spying on some really beautiful animals. The babies we so thrilled to see all the animals! Every time Giovanna saw an animal that was sleeping she would say "Wake up ____!!!" My favorite to hear her say was zebra, it kept coming out as zera, it was so cute!! By the time we were getting ready to ride the train and leave, the baby was so tired that nothing was making him happy =( Thank God, half way through the train ride he finally stopped crying and was able to enjoy it.

We had a wonderful time!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment