Sarah Morales
For such a long time I have wanted to get back into my creative flow, I haven't had any reason to pursue it until recently. Thanks to a post that a friend of mine put on her blog, I found a reason to sit at the sewing machine again. She is having a craft sale and was asking for donations. I just love helping where I can, so I talked to my hubby and expressed my desire to help. He was completely on board....the only problem was I needed a sewing machine!! Well, that was that, I needed to invest in one so I could help a friend.Once sitting at the machine, I realized just how much I enjoyed being there, allowing God to use me to make a difference in someone else's life. It gave me such joy to be able to go and hand pick fabric and create something from nothing. I started small by making my babies blankets, personalized by their interest. I moved on to making Christmas Stockings for the craft sale and now I am venturing on to more difficult pieces.

I am so excited that I will soon be starting my first Boutique style baby bag!! I want to make a variety of things, baby items, such as spit up cloths, wet bags, baby bags and maybe even quilts, purses, scarves, or curtains....the possibilities are endless!!! I will post pics of the projects that I do and if anything strikes your interest let me know!!

Here are my first few projects:

Stockings are $10 and fully customizable.


Blankets are great for in the car, stroller or for children to sleep with, they are $20, also fully customizable.


0 Responses

Post a Comment