Sarah Morales
With the weather finally cooling off, I thought it would be a good time to warm up the oven and make some cookies with Giovanna. She was so excited, she couldn't contain herself! All morning she would ask, "Can we make cookies now?!" We made sugar cookies and she got to decide all the shapes. We made some trucks and dinosaurs for baby and the rest she wanted to make girly...lol

She would pick out the cookie cutter and hand to me, help me press into the dough and when it was time for me to shake the cookie cutter she would shake her cooley (I guess to help the cookie come out) =P When it came to decorating...well, let's just say that she is a big fan of sprinkles and you can certainly tell which ones Gio did and which ones mommy did!! In the end we had a great time and she is super excited to pack some up and bring them to her bestest friends Tylee and Addison!!




0 Responses

Post a Comment